Follow Me

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Copics Certification Class

On Saturday, July 16, I attended a Copics Certification class here in Houston.  It was a retake for me.  I had already taken the class last November in San Antonio, but I felt that I really needed a refresher since I don't have a lot of time to sit and just play with all my markers.  Jenn Balcer was the instructor again, and I just love her.  I really felt that it was time well spent.  Copics have become my passion and I love coloring with them and seeing how the colors can blend together.  Here are a few photos from the class.

This first one is me and my table mates Christine and Jilda.  They were really sweet ladies and we ended up having lunch together along with Jenn and a few others from the class.


Here are a couple pictures of Jenn and the class.




We practiced our techniques during the class and here are 2 images that I colored during the class.  Add the blue tone to the violet flower was an afterthought for me and I just did it to see how it would look and liked the effect.
I did this cute little girl.  I love the way her skin turned out.  Best I've ever done.  I'll have to come back and post the marker colors I used if I can figure it out.  I wasn't keeping track during the class.

 Thanks for stopping by and looking.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. That little girl turned out adorable! And I agree adding the blue to the flower was the perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!