Follow Me

Sunday, August 14, 2011

August Christmas Card Challenge

This is my card for the SU Christmas Card Challenge.  I've committed to making 5 each month.  The image is Sarah Angel from Rubber Stampede stamps.

I used SU Marina Mist for the base and the mat.  The image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.  The dp is Basic Gray Figgy Pudding. Finally used my sewing machine to sew the strip onto the Figgy Pudding under the mat.  I used the SU Marina Mist stamp pad to color the white seam binding that I used for the ribbon.  This was my first attempt at coloring white ribbon.  Pretty easy.  A little messy, but easy.  I put a little Martha Stewart fine glitter on the angels wings.  The Copics I used for coloring were B0000, B21, B23, G0000, G05, G12, G21; E0000, E21, E23, E33, E50, R12, R24, and R29.

Thanks for looking and all comments are appreciated.


2 comments:

  1. This my favorite of this group : ) She is simply beautiful... colors are perfect as is your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I would not have thought to use this color for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!