Follow Me

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Freedom Bear - Outlawz Color Party

Card No. 2 was for the Color Party Challenge which was to use the colors of where we are from, and since I'm from the USA, the colors were Red, White, & Blue.
I call this one Freedom Bear.  The digi image is Patriotic Bear from Meljen's Designs which is printed on Xpress It Blending Card. The sentiment on this one is a sticker from a Patriotic package from Momenta.  The c/s I used is Stamping Up Real Red.  Again, the dp is from my stash.  The Copics I used for this one were B0000; B21, B24, B26; E30, E31, E34, E35; R01, R08, R17, R29, R46, and Y18.

I had to made separate posts for these other 2 so they could each get linked to win a prize.

5 comments:

  1. Cute Cute Cute ...the coloring on the bear is great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! That blue paper looks like it has shimmer! Perfect for a red white and blue card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Maggie and you have coloured this sweet little image perfectly. Fab layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image!! I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww he's such a cutie:) Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!