Follow Me

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Lizbit Wish - Sunshine Mail

Happy Saturday my friends!  We are supposed to have a lovely weekend with warm temps, and I wish it was going to stay this way, but it seems that we will have one more cold front coming through here Sunday night.  Brrrrrrrrrr. . . .  I hope you all are warm and cozy wherever you live.

It's been a little while since I've been able to get a card done for Sunshine Mail.  If you don't know who they are, please stop by the Sunshine Mail Foundation blog and check them out.  Make sure you visit the Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the DT has created for your inspiration.

Our theme this time is Anything Green with a Shamrock. We are getting close to St. Patty's Day.  Our sponsor  is One Stitch at a Time - Stitchy Stamps and Floppy Latte.

Here is my card.
Materials Used:
  • Image - OSAAT - Stitchy Stamps - Lizbit
  • Sentiment - LOTV - Pretty Grungy Wishes
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Naturals Confetti; Garden Green, Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - PassionFruitsImages -  Grunge Shamrocks Digital papers
  • Ink - Stampin Up - Glorius Green
  • Accessories - Martha Stewart Border Punch; Ribbons - Stampin Up Satin Stitched Gumball Green; 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" circle punches; Nestabilities Opulent Ovals Die Cut
  • Copic Markers - C2, C4, C7, C9; E01, E40, E42, E43, E50, E51, E53; G00, G14, G46, YG06; R81; Y11, Y15, Y21, Y32
  • Spica Gel Pen - Gold
I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Green
Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Savvy Handmade Cards -Going Green - Photo Inspiration






10 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Maggie - that image is so cute, and beautifully coloured too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious and pretty! LOVE your beautiful coloring on this too Maggie.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Maggie! I love that punch you used...it's gorgeous just like your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love how the ribbon and background paper all go so nicely together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is darling! All ready for St. Paddy's day! Glad you got a nice day in today. We are supposed to get hammered with snow here tomorrow night, and I am so over it this year worse than it ever was. I am ready to fly the coup to AZ or somewhere hot (and I hate heat!, but I am beginning to hate snow..that is not good!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty!!! My Mom just got me a punch that's similar to that one, but I haven't used it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute all in green... your elements all go so well together... Love that oval, so different, and the image is super sweet

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all those wonderful greens, almost monochromatic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is quite the cute little Irish lass. Bet the guys follow her everywhere (after the pot 'o gold, no doubt). Pretty paper, border, and ribbon all in one of my favorite colors -- green!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!