Follow Me

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Tinsel's Tangle - CK #69

Good morning and Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has an enjoyable day with friends and/or family. I am spending the day with my daughter in Texas and her family. My poor son-in-law had hernia surgery on Tuesday so he won't be enjoying all the yummy food. My daughter has promised to make him the dinner when he's able to eat it. She's so good.

So, our theme for Creative Knockouts this week is Anything Goes!  Easy peasy.  No twists.  Just whatever you want to make. Our sponsor is the fabulous Lacy Sunshine. Make sure to hop over there and check out all the fabulous images she has.

Materials Used:
  • Image - Lacy Sunshine - Tinsel's Tangle
  • Sentiment - Lacy Sunshine - Tinsel's Tangle
  • Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Bashful Blue and Silver Metallic
  • Designer Paper - Bo Bunny - Powder Mountain
  • Accessories - Corner Die; ribbon from my stash; Martha Stewart Fir Branch Punch; Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts; Spica Silver Gel Pen
  • Copic Markers - B0000, B000, B21, B23; BV00; E000, E21, E34, E50; N2; R85, Y11, Y21, YR23, YR24
So, that's it.  I hope you'll take some time from your busy holiday festivities to join us with the challenge this week.  Hop on over to the Creative Knockouts website and see what the rest of the design team has for your inspiration. There is also a Design Call listed so if you're interested check that out.

7 comments:

  1. Maggie, your Lacy Sunshine is adorable! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, love that sentiment and her little pout! Pretty card, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie--what a cute card. I love all of the flowers around the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as ever Maggie - love the sentiment, it's perfect for the image.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card- love the colors- love the embellishments and the dies. The sassy sentiment is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, cute! That's the prettiest arrangement with the blues and silver and all the lovely flowers. I haven't gotten back into the swing of things after Christmas yet. Guess I'm just enjoying slowing down a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!